Friday, May 18, 2018

Stamping Bella

Oh wow, remember Stamping Bella?  I received this image in a swap from oh...about eons ago (and I have a few more other images too)!  I'm happy to finally use one on a card!  I haven't had much crafty time in a while but I searched and they are still in existence!  I thought these images were cute and fun back then but check out their current inventory...bigger images with more surface area to color and such cuteness! I used Primsacolor pencils to color the image, a Spellbinders die to cut the background panel for the image, a Prima flower and brad for embellishment.  The image is placed atop some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and a Papertrey Ink rickrack border die cut.  The sentiment is from Cleary Besotted's Sweet Rose stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment