Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bloom - The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello,

Kathy Racoosin at The Daily Marker.com has started her 30 Day Coloring Challenge which also happens to be the 10th anniversary for this series of her coloring challenge!  A few minutes a day or whatever time you can fit in to color anything you want is all it takes!  I'm happy to be participating for the first time!  The floral image is a page from the DO Coloring and crafting book pictured below.  I colored the various flowers with Sharpie markers not trying to be perfect but just enjoying the moment to sit and unwind to clear the mind!  It was quite nice!  Once finished, I tore the page out of the book--it was easy because it had perforated edges.  I was inspired by Kathy's first project and created this 12x12 scrapbook page.  I cut some navy blue card stock with a Fiskars super sized square template to create a frame for the picture.  I created the title out of white card stock and cut the letters from the Olivia collection, a Cuttlebug letter die set.  To finish up the project, I adhered all elements to the patterned paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment