Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Cozy Christmas

Merry Christmas!  I got my mojo up and made this cute card a few days ago for some holiday spirit!  The penguin and cold noses warm hearts sentiment is from Art Impressions' Snow Much Fun stamp set.  I bought this stamp set a few months ago because it came with a few dies to cut out the stamped images, a trend that seems to be hot.  Although, of the two images, I discovered there's only one penguin die and the other will need to be cut freehand but that shouldn't be difficult because it's a quite simple image! Also, I don't usually use animal images but the penguins were so cute and fun and something different to add to my stamp stash!



I stamped the penguin on Strathmore marker paper and colored it with a few markers from the Tombow dual brush pens muted palette and the Pre by Nicole watercolor markers brilliant palette.

Other details about the card; I used patterned paper from Crate Paper's Snowy Day 6x6 paper pad as the background layer, I cut snow banks from white card stock and stamped the wishing you a cozy Christmas sentiment from Taylored Expressions' Home Sweet Home stamp set.  The finishing touches were a few foam snowflakes and I added some sparkle to he penguin's hat and bow tie with a Wink of Stella glitter brush pen!


No comments:

Post a Comment