Friday, May 3, 2019

Celebrate in April

This is my first card of the year that I made last month.  I was short on time and needed a card quick because I waited too long to make but came up with this design the evening before mailing.

I cut a piece of Die Cuts With a View patterned paper and adhered to a strip of pink cardstock with a scallop edge design, and glued to the card front.  I inked up three white flowers, from a Gina K. Designs card kit, using Copic markers, and added a brads and rhinestone to their centers for some embellishment.  I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine vintage sepia ink and added a butterfly cutout, from a Brenda Walton paper pack, to add to the design.  I used a Wink of Stella glitter brush to add shimmer to the flowers and butterfly to jazz up this simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment